Monday, October 18, 2010

Don't make me go in there alone!

This time of year a lot of non-profit organizations put together haunted houses to raise money. They really are a lot of fun, both for the volunteers and the people who actually pay to get scared. I've helped build haunted houses and I've worked in haunted houses. Just don't ask me to go through one with you. I can't even go through the ones I've built! (Now ask me to scare someone else? Oh yeah... I'm there. Now that's fun.) Anyway, the few times I've summoned up the courage to go through a haunted house, I've only made it through because someone I trust has been holding my hand.

Today most of you just found out that I have cancer. My intent is not to worry you, but to ask if you'll hold my hand as I go through the scary stuff. It's the only way I'll make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment